Breasts are made mostly of fat, they contain between 15 and 20 lobules filled with hollow cavities called alveoli, where milk is produced, average breasts can weigh between 2 lbs-5 lbs, due to this fact it has become hard work to keep them perk especially with age, and after having kids it will be more noticeable.
For those women who want perked boobs, the best natural ways are here, first its good to know which functional movement training works out the best, for the area, to wear the right bra and also this can be prevented by improving the posture.
1. WEAR THE RIGHT BRA:
How to put on a bra properly:
· Make sure you are wearing the right size: statistically, 85 percent of women are wearing the wrong bra size.
· Insert arms through the armholes.
· Lean forward when putting on your bra to ensure your chest is centered and perky.
· Adjust straps not loose nor tight.
· -Move your breasts into the cups.
Best exercises for perking your boobs:
1. push ups
1. push ups
2. dumbbells or free weights
3. arm resistance
4. bench press
5. proper posture
6. rubber band work outs for arms and chest
7. chest exercises
Although running is told to be one of the best workouts, it is also guilty for damaging the connective tissue and ligaments of the breasts. When you run your boobs bounce up and down, side to side, worsening the sagginess, the best solution is to wear the proper support/training bra to avoid future sagginess, also a proper training bra will make you run better without the girls getting on the way.
Massage your breasts at least 3 to 5 times a week, this will stimulate circulation and it also helps to relieve toxin buildup and it creates a healthy lymphatic system.
4. QUIT SMOKING:
smoking causes the skin to lose elasticity, so smokers are more likely to develop sagging. Smoking also increases the risk of breast cancer.